Skip to content
- Designed specifically for the performance enthusiast, Iridium IX offers extreme ignitability, improved throttle response and superior anti-fouling
- The 0.6 millimeter laser welded fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark and the tapered ground electrode minimizes electrical quenching effect
- Longer insulator nose prevents fouling, the corrugated ribs on insulator prevents flashover, and a triple gasket seal eliminates combustion gas leakage
- Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, giving it high durability to heat and electrical wear, perfect for today's high performance engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties; Part number of spark plug inside the box: BKR7EIX
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.